Yoga is an ancient and holistic healing practice. The Bikram Hot Yoga Beginners' Series of 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises is structured to be accessible to people of all ages and states of health.
Our yoga series is designed to create maximum therapeutic benefit, both physical and mental, as quickly as possible.
We understand that life places different demands on each of us but when you commit to a regular and consistent practice, whether it is once a week or everyday, you will begin to notice a remarkable difference in your physical, mental and emotional well-being.
*This offer is available only to first-time students.
• No need to book, just turn up!
• You can sign up for your class before arriving, here on our web site, or with our MINDBODY app.
• Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled class.
• You will need at least 1 towel, yoga mat and water. 1 towel for the class, one towel for a shower
• Bring your own or hire/buy at the studio.
• Drink water before and after your class.
• Avoid eating heavy meals up to 3 hours before class
• Wear light clothing. It’s hot, so you’re going to sweat!
1: Purchase our 30 day Intro Pass.
2: Download our first time student form. Print it, enter your details, and bring the form with you to Bikram Hot Yoga Fitzroy.
Download first time student form
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before class time.
You will need light stretchy clothing.
Drink water before class, bring water with you to class.
You will need a yoga mat and a bath-size towel.
You can buy water and other beverages at reception.
You can hire towels and mats at reception or bring your own.
"After going to my fourth class, I began to watch my body become more flexible and my mind more at ease and reminding myself to stay in the present. I have now been doing Bikram Yoga for five months and am amazed at what has happened."
- Kim, Bikram Hot Yoga Fitzroy student