• Select any class time as your first class
• Bikram Yoga is designed to be accessible for beginners
• Guys, please note Sunday 12 noon is a female only class
• Sign up and pay online
• Or, just turn up to register and pay in reception
• Arrive at least 15 minutes before your first class
• Hydrate well before and after class
• Avoid heavy meals at least 2 hours before class
• Bring a towel, thin yoga mat & plenty of water for class (please avoid glass bottles that may break)
• Bring a second towel if you will have a shower
• Bring your own items or hire/buy at the studio
• Wear light clothing as it is hot and humid in class
• Leave your shoes in reception and other personal items upstairs in the changing rooms or lockers
• Bring only your towel, mat and drinks into the class room
• Be prepared to stay in the room for the full 90 minutes as your body will need time to become accustomed to the hot/humid environment
• Take care of yourself and if you feel uncomfortable, please sit down and rest
• It is important to BREATHE. Holding the breath makes everything more difficult
• Remember that alignment is more important than depth
• Please remove your shoes when you come into reception and leave them under the benches.
• Please leave all your personal belongings, phones, etc. upstairs in the changing rooms or lockers.
• Bring only your yoga mat, one towel and drinks (no glass bottles) into the yoga room.
• Be prepared to stay in the yoga room for the entire 90-minute class.
• Please remain quiet while in class.
• Listen carefully to the teacher’s instructions.
• Sit down and rest if you need to.
• Hang your hire mat on the back rails after class.
• At the end of class, leave the yoga room quietly.
• If showering, do so quickly to both save water and allow others a turn.
1: Download our first time student form. Print it, enter your details, and bring the completed form with you to your first class.
2: Purchase your Intro Pass online. You will be redirected to our MINDBODY Online page.
(Alternatively, fill in a form at reception)
(Alternatively, you may pay at reception)