Please note that during the Spanish Festival parking is restricted on Johnston Street. More info >
12PM Sunday - Women's only class
30 minutes before a class is scheduled to begin.
promptly at start of class and reopen again at the end.
Sunday 12 noon class is a Women's Only Class, so tell your girlfriends about this and if they have been a bit shy about coming in, well, there are no more excuses...time to get fit and get healthy now!
Most students simply sign-in upon arrival for class. You may however, reserve your place by signing up online before you arrive. You still need to tell us your name at the front desk on arrival.
Our classes start at the scheduled time, which means you have to be in the studio on your mat at that time, or you may miss out.
Try to arrive about 20 minutes before the class starts to leave plenty of time for changing, going to the toilet, etc. Arriving at the studio as classes are about to commence causes delays and inconveniences many people.
We have allocated enough classes so that no one should miss out. If you can’t arrive in time - just do the next class!
• All classes are 90 minutes long & beginner friendly
• No food for 2 hours before class
• Drink plenty of water before class
• Wear comfortable clothing
• Bring yoga mat, towel and water (all are available in the studio if needed)
• New students please arrive 20 minutes before your class begins
• Bookings are not necessary